COVID-19 Update for Sri Sri Radha Radhanath Temple
Due to the recent alarming rise in COVID-19 infections and positivity rates, the temple, access to the temple, and programs have been adjusted as follows:
– The temple room will only be open from 9:00AM – 1:00PM, for walk-through darshan along a cordoned-off path.
– The morning program from 4:30AM is closed for now.
– Govinda’s Takeaway will remain open as per regular trading hours. We encourage you to take advantage of their order & pick-up service via WhatsApp.
How to subscribe to WhatsApp (for daily menus and to order)
1. Save this number in your contacts: Govinda’s WhatsApp 078 849 4291
2. Send a “subscribe” to the above number.
3. You MUST save the number to your contacts and MUST subscribe personally in order to receive the broadcasts.
4. Kindly note: this is for Govinda’s related queries ONLY.
– The grounds of the temple property, other than the temple room and Govinda’s Takeaway will be closed to the public. The public toilets will also be closed.We trust that you will appreciate the need for these adjustments. This is our last Week Ahead for 2021. You will hear from us again in the second week of January 2022. We wish you a safe and restful holiday.
Need to get quality year-end gifts? Shop online in the comfort and safety of your home. Choose from the new book titles, 2022 calendars, the Cowpatty range, and more here
Delivery is between 3-4 working days.
Govinda’s Takeaway Public Holiday Trading Times
16th, 25th, 26th, 27th December & 1 January 2022
Please check our Facebook page for updated trading times.
2022 Calendars Now Available!
Get your 2022 Calendars from the Book Table, Govinda’s, Radhanath Gifts, or online here
Desktop Calendar R50
4-page Wall Calendar R50
Single-page Wall Calendar R25
Live To Give – Prabhupada Marathon 2021
We’re almost there! We have crossed the 7000 mark!
Your last chance to TEAM UP & HERO UP
These are the last market we will be visiting this December.
Saturday 18 December
9am – 2pm
Contact Surabhi Kunja 071 770 6800
Musgrave Market on Stephen Dlamini Road
9am – 3pm
Contact Radha Thakurani 072 213 1315
Sunday 19 December
Morning Trade Market on Windermere
8:30am – 2pm
Contact Suran 073 661 3668 or Shukadeva Goswami 062 140 5668
Atrium Mall in Berea
9am – 2pm
Surabhi Kunja 071 770 6800
18 & 19 December
Saturday & Sunday
World Gita Day
– Spiritual Wisdom to Empower Your Life
Watch live here
Thursday 23 December
Srila Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati Thakur’s Disappearance Day
Fast until noon.
Thursday 30 December
Ekadasi – Fast from all grains, beans & legumes
Friday 31 December
Ekadasi Break Fast 04:57-07:12
2-5 January 2022
Govardhan Online Retreat
hosted by VIHE
8:30am – 12:45pm
with His Holiness Sacinandana Swami, His Grace Bhurijana Das, Her Grace Jagattarini Devi Dasi & His Grace Madhavananda Das
email@example.com • +91 88690 53796
Thursday 13 January 2022
Ekadasi – Fast from all grains, beans & legumesFriday 14 January
Ekadasi Break Fast 05:08-09:46
Govinda’s Takeaway & Radhanath’s Gifts
Monday – Saturday 9:30am-4pm
CLOSED on Wednesdays.
WhatsApp 078 849 4291
How to Connect to the Temple?
031 403 3328 • firstname.lastname@example.org